My Encounters with Shadow People

 On two occasions I have come into contact with shadow beings or shadow people. Black shadows that have vaguely human form and red bulging eyes. 


For unknown reasons, around 2013 I began to have a lot of lucid dreams and out of body experiences. At night as I fell asleep I would have strong hypnogogic imagery. I would see my bedroom and could see and hear the door opening and closing constantly along with other such phenomenon.


 The first encounter occurred during an evening nap. As I was waking up I could see my bedroom around me like an obe. A shadow person can up to me extraordinarily fast, almost like a cartoon character. It bent over the bed and stared into my face with its large bright red bulging eyes.


 It was quite frightening, I could tell it wasn't an ordinary dream, it was more like an astral projection/obe type experience.


Not long after that, I had another encounter with two shadows while sleeping at night. I became awake and lucid in my bed, basically a sleep paralysis attack. Two shadows hovered above me. They were different from the first one, which had a fully humanoid body, these two had no legs and were like black, red-eyed versions of a cartoon ghost.


One let out a cackle and then there hands began moving quickly and I could tell they were doing something to me and whatever it was I could sense it wasn't good. Strangely, I could see through my ceiling and even the roof of my house. High up above in the nighttime sky was a cigar-shaped alien spacecraft. It might sound strange for a UFO to be present during an experience like this but actually it is quite common. Experiencer Simon Parkes for instance, encountered shadow beings along with greys and men in black.


I didn't know what to make of these experiences, I had never heard of shadow people before. A while later while reading at my local library I came across a book that described something very similar to what I had seen. I thought it was in a book by William James but I've never been able to find the passage again.


This got me to researching the topic and that's when I first learnt of shadow people. Many people have saw these beings, it is very common for them to be tall and wear a hat, though it is also common for them to be smaller sprites like I saw in my second encounter.


The thing that stands out in every encounter though, is those eerie, bulging red eyes! They're so creepy that years later I still get a shiver down my spine.


There is much speculation about what exactly these shadows are. Personally I believe they are low level, malevolent entities that inhabit the astral plane and attempt to influence people negatively.


If you yourself have had any kind of paranormal encounter whatsoever, whether it is shadow beings, aliens, dogman, bigfoot, or something else entirely. Please email me your story so I can possibly include it in an upcoming book. I will gladly change any personal details so that your identity remains anonymous.


Contact me at: csimon968@aol.com


Also check out my books on amazon.com


Legends & Lore of Werewolves


Legends & Lore of Sea Monsters


You can follow me on twitter:


Twitter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Godzilla: Singular Point Anime Review

Dogman Evidence Part 01

Top Five Lake Monster Movies